Live chat software is a great tool for businesses of all types and sizes to boost their online sales and enhance the quality of their customer service. By enabling visitors to interact with the representatives of your company, it helps prospects and customers get answers to all their questions and queries instantly.
This software, as a standard channel of communication, can easily be installed on the website. It can also be used for visitor tracking as chat support is provided while the visitor is still on the website. With the single click of a button that is embedded on the website, a user can access one-on-one chat functionality and personalized assistance online and in real-time. Right from giving the visitors product options and answering support-related questions to cross-selling and up selling orders, building customer trust and loyalty and maximizing the ROI (Return On Investment), there are numerous business advantages and benefits of live chat software. fmwhatsapp
- Live chat software is a low-cost investment and this helpdesk software goes live in less than a half hour following a quick installation process. Low operational costs and improved agent productivity through multiple chatting (handling multiple concurrent conversations) and scalability (as the business expands) are its other USPs.
- Built-in real-time monitoring features are great indicators to determine the best prospects to invite to a chat session. While formulating SEO, marketing and advertising campaigns, getting valuable information about you customer base through the chat about where they live or the industry segments that they are interested in, helps you pick your target audience.
- Targeted customers can be contacted before they abandon their shopping cart or leave the website. A fast turnaround on answering customer queries and addressing their concerns and complaints always increases the buying potential. Live chat software boosts sales by understanding the concerns of the customer and this encourages them to click on the ‘Purchase’ button instead of changing their purchasing decision.
- A review of the chat transcripts and other detailed reports on the individual agents and agent groups are indicative of the effectiveness of your online initiatives. Combining analytics software with the chat application gives you access to conversion data like the effectiveness of filling in online enquiry forms when compared with live chat help. Post-chat customer satisfaction surveys can also be designed to rate the quality of the chat support service to both improve the quality and also extend its existing reach dramatically.
- Live chat software also offers a lot of scope for personalization through custom designed chat icons, invitation screens that have the business logo embedded as well as chat pop-up windows with the photo of the customer service representative or the operator.
In this way, by giving prospects and potential customers exactly what they need instantly, live chat software not only delivers the required help as and when required, but can also be tailored as a proactive approach to invite visitors for a live chat and drive product and service related sales figures and increase conversion rates.